Senior Training Engineer
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
The Senior Training Engineer will be delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption.
- · The Training Engineer is responsible for developing and providing product training courses to users of MathWorks products.
- · Specific activities include researching industry and application specific concepts
- · Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
- · Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
- · Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
- · Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
- · Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
- · Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- Travel is expected to average two weeks per month.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
· With passion for Training
· A Master or PhD's degree with focus in Signal Processing or Communications
· Demonstrated ability to perform computational analysis, modeling and simulation tasks
· Strong background and developer experience in Signal Processing or Communication
· Experience with MATLAB and Simulink is a must
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese.
· Proficiency in delivering standard training for highly technical audiences
· Experience of use of MathWorks Tools for generating embedded code is a big plus.
· Strong presentation skills
· Willingness to travel 2 weeks per month
· Knowledge of C/C++ and processor knowledge
· Parallel and Distributed Computing knowledge
· Knowledge of HDL and FPGA hardware
· Knowledge of 5G is a plus
· Formal training delivery experience
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.