Senior Application Engineer, MATLAB Specialist (f/m/d)
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
As a customer facing Application Engineer, specializing in MATLAB, you will work with innovative large companies, small and medium enterprises, and startups across many industries: Industrial Automation, and Machinery, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Technology, and so on. Your job is to accelerate this innovation by leveraging your technical expertise and interpersonal skills. Inspire customers to expand technological horizons by giving recommendations on how MathWorks software and services can improve the development of industrial systems.
- Support the evaluation of MathWorks software, hands-on, at the individual, team and organizational levels
- Work directly with customers, during the pre-sales cycle, to determine their requirements and recommend MathWorks software and services
- Work together with Sales, Services, Product, and Industry Marketing teams
- Advocate for the future direction of MathWorks products
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with MATLAB
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.
- Fluent in English, European framework of reference level C1
- Knowledge of signal and/or image processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.