Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Join our Polyspace team within MathWorks!
Polyspace Team is responsible for developing static analysis tools.
This will be a great opportunity to work on state of the art technologies. You will work with customer facing engineers to understand workflows and design solutions fitting customers’ requirements.
- You will demonstrate your creativity and workmanship to develop intuitive and robust UI features.
- You will be responsible of full software development cycle: requirement and use case analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams (QE, documentation...) as well as other MATLAB and Simulink development team.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with other programming languages (C++, Java, GoLang, Python…)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Good communication skills in French and English
- Strong self-motivation, interest in learning and exploring new technologies
We are open to candidates with varying experience levels.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.