With Simscape Electrical you can:
- Model mechatronic systems with components such as motors, semiconductors, op-amps, and sensors
- Configure component models to have the right amount of detail for your simulation task
- Create custom components with Simscape language
- Automatically tune parameters of components to meet system requirements
- Run simulations in real-time for HIL testing
Mechatronic systems include a wide range of components, including motors, op-amps, and shaft encoders. Simulating these components together with mechanical and control systems is critical to optimizing system performance. To ensure that testing is efficient, Simscape Electrical offers many ways to easily balance the tradeoff of model fidelity and simulation speed. The ability to generate C code from the model enables engineers to use Model-Based Design for the entire system (plant and controller).
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.