Join us to learn about Modeling, Simulation, and PIL Testing of AUTOSAR SW Components (SW-C) with MathWorks AUTOSAR Blockset on NXP S32K Automotive Microprocessors.
MathWorks and NXP engineers will provide product demonstrations showing how you can use Simulink, AUTOSAR Blockset and Embedded Coder to design, simulate, verify, generate and deploy code on NXP S32K for AUTOSAR application software components.
- Automatic modeling of AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive application
- Creating AUTOSAR Software Architecture
- Simulation of AUTOSAR ECU software using NVRAM Manager and Diagnostics Event Manager services callers and reference implementation blocks
- Production C and C++ code generation and verification of AUTOSAR Software Components
- PIL Testing of AUTOSAR SW Components (SW-C)
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.