MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2016 features presentations from financial industry leaders and MathWorks experts.
What You Missed
Professionals from across the financial services industry come together at the MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2016 in London, UK. This conference is a free, all-day event showcasing real-world examples from leading financial institutions on how they use MATLAB® to accelerate model development and implementation with assurance, often in applications blending traditional quant with evolving data science methodologies. Attendees:.
- Hear keynote presentations from HSBC and MathWorks
- Learned how industry practitioners such as Citi, Aberdeen Asset Management, and Rabobank use MATLAB
- Explored MathWorks training courses on risk, econometrics, and time-series
- Attended master classes delivered by senior MathWorks engineers on optimisation, machine learning, risk, stress testing, and more
- Networked with peers at the exhibition area and saw MathWorks demo stations as well as stands from partner organisations
See photos from last year’s New York event.