Shorten your mixed-signal projects with off-the-shelf examples, tutorials, and guided workflows
The Mixed-Signal Example Library for Simulink brings together the most popular examples, tutorials, guided workflows, and best practices—all with full documentation—to enable you to build and verify your mixed-signal systems in Simulink®.
The latest version of this library works with Release 2019a of Simulink and requires Mixed-Signal Blockset™.
To download the library, select your version of Simulink:
What you can do with the mixed-signal example library
- Get started with modeling and designing ADC, PLL, SERDES, and SMPS systems
- Easily combine analog and digital blocks in the same Simulink model to rapidly simulate mixed-signal systems
- Build fast behavioral models and evolve them to circuit simulations
- Link the mixed-signal example library to SPICE modeling tools from Cadence and other vendors for behavioral modeling validation
What's in the mixed-signal example library
- Comprehensive step-by-step tutorials covering the design of ADC, PLL, SERDES, and SMPS systems following guided workflows
- Over 40 mixed-signal white-box examples that can be modified and that provide best modeling practices for rapid and robust simulation
- Behavioral and circuit modeling examples to illustrate how to model mixed-signal systems at different abstraction levels
- Digital and analog cosimulation examples between Simulink and Cadence® tools
- Help for every block, including guides for getting started, tutorials, mixed-signal resources, and next steps
To make the mixed-signal example library easy to use, it fully integrates with Simulink. The blocks and examples appear in the Simulink Library Browser—just the same as any blockset or system toolbox.
The mixed-signal example library depends on MATLAB®, Simulink, and a number of additional products. The product dependencies vary from example to example—some examples need only MATLAB, some need more products. For commercial users, MathWorks can arrange a trial of any software you need that you don’t have. Full details of all dependencies and how to arrange a free trial are included in the mixed-signal example library help.