Hydrogen-powered fuel cells are considered one of the building blocks of a green mobility transformation. Simulating fuel cell operation in addition to hardware prototypes has numerous benefits.
This white paper describes:
- Benefits to using fuel cell models
- Basic components of the fuel cell
- The use of Simulink and Simscape to design and simulate a fuel cell system for electric mobility
- Multidomain physical modeling and simulations of fuel cell systems, including thermal, gas, and liquid systems
- Different levels of modeling fidelities