Training Discounts for Educators and Students
MathWorks supports members of the academic community by providing discounts on some of the most popular online, self-paced courses.
Instructors, researchers, and students who are currently enrolled in a degree-granting institution are eligible for discounted training.
Benefits of Self-Paced Courses
Campus-wide training gives visibility to MATLAB features that can be used in many fields to increase productivity, support multi-disciplinary projects, and enhance student skills.
Faculty and Researchers
- Sharpen skills and focus on relevant topics
- Increase productivity and collaboration by learning features designed to save time and share work
- Integrate industry-standard tools into courses without sacrificing valuable class time
- Enable teaching assistants to facilitate training sessions for undergraduate students using professional training materials
- Develop programming skills
- Learn industry-standard skills for an edge in job searches
- Access content that is continuously updated and always available anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection
- Monitor progress and print a certificate of completion for each course
- Revisit the content as many times as needed during the license period
MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite
Exclusive offer for Total Academic Headcount (TAH) schools
Get training campus-wide. Pricing is based on the TAH Standard Configuration fee and provides access to the most popular online courses.
|MATLAB Onramp||2 hours||Free|
|MATLAB Fundamentals||21 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB Programming Techniques||14 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization||7 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB for Financial Applications||21 hours||1 year paid access|
|Machine Learning with MATLAB||14 hours||1 year paid access|
Individual User Pricing
Discounts for individual academic users
|Course||Duration||Access||Individual Academic Price|
|MATLAB Onramp||2 hours||Unlimited||Free|
|MATLAB Fundamentals||21 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB Programming Techniques||14 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization||7 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB for Financial Applications||21 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|Machine Learning with MATLAB||14 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
Validate your proficiency with MATLAB and enhance your credibility and your career by becoming MATLAB Certified for only $100 USD for members of the academic community (save $500 USD). Exams can be scheduled on campus for 20 participants or more.