Training Discounts for Educators and Students
MathWorks supports members of the academic community by providing discounts on some of the most popular training courses available through MATLAB Academy.
Instructors, researchers, and students who are currently enrolled in a degree-granting institution are eligible for discounted training.
Benefits of Self-Paced Training with MATLAB Academy
Campus-wide training gives visibility to MATLAB features that can be used in many fields to increase productivity, support multi-disciplinary projects, and enhance student skills.
Faculty and Researchers
- Sharpen skills and focus on relevant topics
- Increase productivity and collaboration by learning features designed to save time and share work
- Integrate industry-standard tools into courses without sacrificing valuable class time
- Enable teaching assistants to facilitate training sessions for undergraduate students using professional training materials
- Develop programming skills
- Learn industry-standard skills for an edge in job searches
- Access content that is continuously updated and always available anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection
- Monitor progress and print a certificate of completion for each course
- Revisit the content as many times as needed during the license period
MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite
Exclusive offer for Total Academic Headcount (TAH) schools
Get training campus-wide. Pricing is based on the TAH Standard Configuration fee and provides access to the most popular online courses.
|MATLAB Onramp||2 hours||Free|
|MATLAB Fundamentals||21 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB Programming Techniques||14 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization||7 hours||1 year paid access|
|MATLAB for Financial Applications||21 hours||1 year paid access|
|Machine Learning with MATLAB||14 hours||1 year paid access|
Individual User Pricing
Discounts for individual academic users
|Course||Duration||Access||Individual Academic Price|
|MATLAB Onramp||2 hours||Unlimited||Free|
|MATLAB Fundamentals||21 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB Programming Techniques||14 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization||7 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|MATLAB for Financial Applications||21 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
|Machine Learning with MATLAB||14 hours||180 day paid access||$100 (or local equivalent)
Validate your proficiency with MATLAB and enhance your credibility and your career by becoming MATLAB Certified for only $100 USD for members of the academic community (save $500 USD). Exams can be scheduled on campus for 20 participants or more.