Design, optimize, and verify mechatronic systems
Developing mechatronic systems requires integrating mechanical, electrical, control, and embedded software subsystems. Model-Based Design and MathWorks products enable you to design and simulate all of these domains in a single environment.
Through desktop and real-time simulations, you can:
- Predict and optimize system performance
- Understand and manage complex system interactions
- Detect design inefficiencies and integration errors early during development
- Verify and test mechatronic systems such as motor control using fewer hardware prototypes.
- Eliminate manual coding errors by automatically generating code from the simulation model